Single Ubox ----Let your DIY much safer and more flexible!
Firmware: based on 75V300A VESC
Voltage: 75v(16S safely)
Current: 100A continuous (The duration depends on the temperature around the product, heat dissipation and air circulation）
Ports available: PPM,UART(adc1/adc2/adc3),Canbus,Hall sensor,TypeC usb and a hidden SWD port
FET PN: FDBL0150N80
- Power button type: latching button
- Without integration of Bluetooth and 2.4G hz receiver
Cables and connectors: 12cm 12AWG phase wires with 4.0mm female bullet connector, 10cm 12AWG battery cable with XT90 male connector
- Status indicator in power button LED lights:
- Running--Green light
- Stop/begin throttling--Blinking green
- Abnormal--Blinking Red
Features in detail:
All circuit(3.3v|5v|12v) are protected with auto-recovery fuse
Add IMU(BMI160) for Balanced Board’s Convinience
Extra featured 12v power supply , support adding cooling fan or Light
Straight dip pin design , make two boards separatable, and joint connection more reliable
- Add antispark swtich circuit
- Type C port is much more reliable
- Compatible with official vesc tool and firmware
- Support most of the vesc original features
- package comes: single ubox /power button/ppm cable/canbus cable/hall sensor cable/multifunction(inclduing UART) cable
- The product is shipped with latest firmware(6.0), Read this blog to know more previous firmware version.
- Warning: Open source firmware has risky feature, Only hardware is in warranty protection.
- Get 6.0 firmware and vesc tool here.
The source code can be checked here.