All in one function adapter for diy Electric skateboar Escooter with VESC :
- Horn, Head light, Turn Signal light, Brake and rear light, and reverse light support.
- High, middle, low, 3 level throttle support.
- Motor reverse and cruise support.
- Buzzer to remind turn, reverse and settings.
- Support both hall brake and mechanical brake input.
- Support bidirectional throttle(two-way throttle)
- Two / one motor drive support.
- Power limit mode for compliant to the local regulations.
- Each output port (for horn/front lights/turn signal lights/brak lights) max current is 3A,12V
Function Port :
① Only connect one this UART cable in Ubox, it means two motors run in same step.
② Connect both two UART cables in Ubox, if you want to run two motors independently, then need to turn off Ubox internal can bus
③ Cruise function works by a swtich
④ Reverse cunftion works by a switch
⑤ This kind of brake leverl has internal swtich, it can trigger on the brake light
How to program it in VESC TOOL?
Please refer to this user manual:
1. Will other VESC be compatible with Ewheel ADC adapter V2?
Yes, it works with other VESC, but still have some difference on the power supply for the lights/horn function.
Ubox(single /dual) : there is 12v power supply port(fan port), which can supply power to the horn/lights that hooked in ewheel ADC adapter
Other VESC: mostly only have 5v output, you need to source 5v horn/lights to work with ewheel adc adapter v2
2. What's the difference between old one and this new adapter?
The old one (Ewheel ADC Adapter) : Mainly supports safe and convinient wiring of brake and throttle with VESC
The new one(Ewheel ADC Adapter V2): It upgrades from above, and have more function (control all lights, horn, brake , throttle , reverse, cruise, 3 speed level.... ) with VESC application.
- Ewheel ADC adapter V2 (recommend to work with ubox V2)
- 4 Cables (2pc* 8pin UART cable, 1pc* 12v 3pin cable, 1pc*12v 2pin cable)
- Options for single /dual mode switch button :
- spec 12mm latching button
- cable length: 80cm
Tutorial Video01 -Wiring
Tutorial Video01-Programming in VESC tool
Tutorial Video02 --How to switch single/dual mode