Beta version 20pcs avaible now
Warning: Always plug your ESC to the E-fuse first, then plug the E-fuse to your battery/power source. Never plug your ESC into an E-fuse which is already powered on. Otherwise will cause spark and may damage the E-fuse or your devices.
All in one function
- It's an electroinc fuse, much quicker protection response than physical fuse
- It's configurable for different protection current rate from 30A to 180A
- It includes anti spark function
- It support different ways to power on/off
- Momentary button
- Latching button
- Ignite key
- Roll to turn on/ auto turn off after 20minutes
- 3oz Aluminum substrate power stage with stacked logic board.
- High side N-MOSFETS, 100V 300A x 3.
- Low side shunts for current sample, 0.5mΩ x 5.
- 80V max battery voltage, with 20V MOSFETS margin, 100V can be achieved by change the MOSFETS.
- Less than 100uA shut off current.
- Size: 58*50*20mm
- Cable in: 10AWG *6cm with Amass XT90 male connector
- Cable out: 10AWG *6cm with Amass XT90 female connector
Aluminum PCB design cause less heat, and 4pcs Copper bar to strengthen current loading ability
- Efuse switch
- Accessory pack including : momentary power button / ignite key port cable
- 180A set efuse is not in warranty.
- If you choose ignite key to power on, must toggle"roll on" in "off "