Out of stock.Second batch is in optimize process. will keep update shipping time, or you can join this group to get more information :
Spiny Two way throttle for diy escooter diy ebike
- Maximum Hand grip, specially at full throttle!
- Bidirectional operation (forward accelerate, backward e-braking)
- 3.3v bidirectional signal for VESC and similar controllers (variable e-brake up on reverse scroll)
- 5v signal for All standard controllers like Minimotors/ Dualtron/ zero/ Vsett and others
- 5v variable brake line (for controllers like Xiaomi / Ninebot /Etow / Kelly and others)
- Standard controllers use it mid to max as throttle only, can block with screw backward rotation!
- On/off brake line for basic controller when scroll back over -20%
- Full Aluminum CNC body
- Waterproof coated electronics
- Online Manual / installation guide
- Modular buttons can be installed with direct fit with no extra screws!
- Size : fit for 22mm (7/8'') handlebar. Tolerance: +0.2mm
- Cable Length: 1.5m
Button Module Spec:
- Max current 2A ,12V
- Size : 12mm diameter, 0.75mm pitch
- Shippings: come without cables, and un-assembled
||Negative power supply, and low side of rear button and E-brake switch
||Positive power supply, can accept 3.3-5V, recommend 5V
||VESC ADC1, centered (bidirectional)
||One way signal for normal controller(ESC), NOT for VESC
||ON/OFF to GND for ESC brake
||Variable brake for ESC that support it, like ninebot, xiaomi, Sabvoton, Kelly and other
|| Button to GND for external DIY devices, such as cruise, lights/horn etc.
Reminds: If you're using our ewheel adc adapter v2 to wire SPIN-Y, then you should NOT use VESC Throttle, but to use a Normal Throttle.
Function Feature Display
All Screws are electroplated hex countersunk.
How to solder button cables?
User manual check here