The UNIQUE BOX(Based on VESC ) for YOU!
1. Technical Data:
Voltage : 16-75V (peak voltage should be less more than 80V)
Current : Max 100A/channel, the dual max 200A
12V output: Max 3A(the fan , horn and lights share this current)
5V output : Max output 500mA
Switch button: current Max 15mA
Size and weight: 129 x 83x27mm (including screw)/ 396g
Cables: Motor cable: 12AWG 12cm / Battery Cable: 10AWG 12cm
2. Why Choose Ubox ?
3. Upgraded outstanding features
Strenghten all output power circuit(12v/5v/3.4v)proetction by recovery fuse.
Full premium aluminum case with clear ports drawing in top case, convenient for wiring, with extra back holes for fixation, support scooter motor OT connector
Safety riding features : Three groups of 12v power supply for Horn/ Front light/Brake light， and one spare cooling fan power supply port
Added Ignite key and meter reading power socket for ebike escooter application convinience.
Integrated internal 2.4ghz receiver with extended antenna(horizontal or vertical option)to fit for different enclosures
The best partners to excellently fulfill more unique functions : remote control horn, braking light and front light
More information about Uni1 v2 remote , click here
4. Except for Unique Features, it owns all VESC typical features:
- TI INA240A1 Current-Sense Amplifier
- USB, CAN, serial, I2C, SPI, 2x ADC, RC PPM inputs / outputs.
- Sensored and sensorless FOC with auto-detection of all motor parameters
- Hall sensor, ABI/SPI encoder
- Current and voltage measurement on all phases
- Regenerative braking
- USB programmable and nice GUI
- Adjustable protection against
- Low input voltage | High input voltage | High motor current | High input current
- High regenerative braking current (separate limits for the motor and the input)
- Rapid current changes (ramping)
- High RPM (separate limits for each direction)
- Motor and driver overheating
- ...and much more
How to use VESC ? Please refer to this blog
- Strongly recommend to use Ubox together with Uni1 Remote
- Both metal case and carbon case can be used since the receiver antena is extended out of the case
6. Shipping Comes
- Ubox and Accessory pack
- Cables : Power button / PPM cable/ Hall sensor cables*2/ 12v power cables*3/ Can bus cable/Ignite cable / Multifunction cable(UART&ADC)/XT90S connecotr female
7. User manual and FAQs
- User manual to be downloaded here
- Ubox V2 75v FAQs
8. Parameter setting default and max spec.
9. Firmware Download
- The product is shipped with latest firmware(5.3), Read this blog to know more.
- Warning: Open source firmware has risky feature, Only hardware is in warranty protection.
- Get 6.0 firmware and vesc tool here.
10. Ubox source code, customed from VESC-Project. Refer here.